Basic Use: Acrylic Modifier for Cement is a specifically designed liquid polymer that increases the adhesion and strength of Portland cement mortar mixes. It will cause them to hold tenaciously to old concrete, brick, and other substrates. At the same time, the flexural, impact, and compressive strengths are more than doubled. Also, properly modified cement is made self-curing and eliminates the need of adding curing agents to the mix.
Features & Benefits
· Self-curing formulation which translates to reduced cost for end user.
· Tremendous adherence to a variety of substrates.
· Provides greater flexural strength than mixing with just water.
· Increases resistance to abrasion and impact damage.
· Concrete that has been modified is longer lasting than unmodified concrete.
Copyright © 2020 Sealwall Products - All Rights Reserved.