Basic Use: Anchor-Tite is a fast-setting, pourable cement compound. It expands as it sets and locks into place. Anchor-Tite sets in 15 minutes and is stronger than concrete in one hour. This densely compacted material develops tremendous strengths achieving a final strength twice as strong as conventional concrete.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent as a quick-setting anchor material.
· Can be used down to freezing temperatures.
· Expands slightly as it sets and locks permanently into place.
· Contains no iron - no ugly rust stains.
· Mix with water only - no dangerous liquids required.
· Resistant to oil, grease, and solvents.
· Can be poured or troweled.
· Light gray in color - can be painted.
· Supports heavy loads, strong pulls, and severe vibrations.
Copyright © 2020 Sealwall Products - All Rights Reserved.