ASK ABOUT OUR WINTER SPECIAL ON COLD WEATHER ADMIXTURES - FREE SHIPPING ON 3+ PALLETS
Basic Use: Sealwall Black Foundating Coating is specifically designed for waterproofing exterior foundations or poured concrete, cement, or cinder block. It is a concentrated water resistant agent. When mixed with cement and water, Black Foundation Coating forms a waterproof barrier for any masonry wall.
Features & Benefits
· Forms a monolithic bond with the porous surface thus locking our all moisture and deteriorating elements.
· Locks itself to the surface so that it cannot chip, scale, or powder off.
· Chemically and physically becomes an integral part of the wall surface and forms a barrier to moisture and water.
· It can be washed and cleaned repeatedly without affecting its appearance or efficiency.
· Easier to mix and apply than the dry mixes, iron oxides, and petroleum-based finishes.
· Cures to a smooth, hard, attractive finish.
Copyright © 2020 Sealwall Products - All Rights Reserved.