ASK ABOUT OUR WINTER SPECIAL ON COLD WEATHER ADMIXTURES - FREE SHIPPING ON 3+ PALLETS
Basic Use: Hydraulic Cement is a fast-setting cement compound that stops pressure water leaks in concrete and other masonry structures at once. This special cement is made in two grades: Fast-Set and Regular-Set. Fast-Set Hydraulic Cement will harden is just three minutes and Regular-Set will set in three to five minutes.
Features & Benefits
· Dry powder form makes it easy to handle, mix, and store.
· Easy to apply.
· Material is packaged in tubs or pails - No broken bags.
· Mixing and application does not require special tools.
· Expands as it sets, locking into place.
· Can be applied underwater.
Copyright © 2020 Sealwall Products - All Rights Reserved.