Basic Use: Mortar Accelerator Liquid is a calcium chloride liquid admixture formulated to accelerate the set of mortar in cold weather. Mortar Accelerator Liquid is added to both masonry and portland cement mortars used to lay brick, block, stone, tile and glass block. Mortar Accelerator Liquid improves workability while increasing early age strengths of mortar.
Features & Benefits
· Accelerates set and early age compressive strength gain.
· Plasticizing action improves workability, decreases permeability and increases density and compressive strengths at all ages.
· Reduces construction costs by eliminating need for extended thermal protection and eliminating labor overtime due to cold weather.
· Easy-to-use by simply adding to mixing water.
· May be added to normal gray and colored mortars.
· Allows masonry construction to continue at temperatures as low as 20°F (-7°C).
· Helps prevent freezing of mortar when ambient temperatures are lower than 32°F (0°C).
Copyright © 2020 Sealwall Products - All Rights Reserved.