Basic Use: Mortar Accelerator NC is a non-chloride and non-corrosive based liquid admixture formulated to accelerate the set of mortar in cold weather. Mortar Accelerator NC
improves workability while increasing early age strengths of mortar.
Features & Benefits
· Non-chloride formulation accelerates set and early age strength gain without possibility of steel corrosion.
· May be added to normal gray and colored mortars.
· Plasticizing action improves workability, decreases permeability and increases density and compressive strengths at all ages.
· Helps reduce efflorescence.
· Reduces construction costs by eliminating need for extended thermal protection and eliminating labor overtime due to cold weather.
· Allows masonry construction to continue at temperatures as low as 20°F (-7°C).
· Easy to use by simply adding to mixing water.
· Helps prevent freezing of mortar when ambient temperatures are below 32°F (0°C).
Copyright © 2020 Sealwall Products - All Rights Reserved.