ASK ABOUT OUR WINTER SPECIAL ON COLD WEATHER ADMIXTURES - FREE SHIPPING ON 3+ PALLETS
Basic Use: Mortar Accelerator Pellets is a pelletized admixture formulated to accelerate the set of mortar in cold weather. Mortar Accelerator Pellets improve workability while increasing early age strengths of mortar. Mortar Accelerator Pellets are added to both masonry and portland cement used to lay brick, block, stone, tile and glass block.
Features & Benefits
· Easy-to-use pre-packaged bag allows end user to simply add to mixing water.
· Helps prevent freezing of mortar when ambient temperatures are below 32°F (0°C).
· Accelerates set and early age compressive strength gain.
· Allows masonry construction to continue at temperatures as low as 20°F (-7°C).
· May be added to normal gray or colored mortars.
· Plasticizing action improves workability, decreases permeability, and increases density and compressive strengths.
· Reduces construction costs by eliminating need for extended thermal protection and eliminating labor overtime due to cold weather.
Copyright © 2020 Sealwall Products - All Rights Reserved.