Basic Use: Seal Glaze is a water-based acrylic sealer that dries to a clear, hard, semi-gloss finish. It penetrates deep and seals against water, dirt, and stains.
Features & Benefits
· Gives greater definition to most surfaces.
· Retains original beauty of masonry buildings and structures.
· Will not yellow with age.
· Seal Glaze is self-cleaning on exterior surfaces when exposed to rainfall.
· Permits moisture to escape from walls.
· Reduces staining of alkaline efflorescence.
· Great for renewing old floors.
· Odor-free, nonvolatile, and east to clean up.
Copyright © 2020 Sealwall Products - All Rights Reserved.