ASK ABOUT OUR WINTER SPECIAL ON COLD WEATHER ADMIXTURES - FREE SHIPPING ON 3+ PALLETS
Basic Use: Sealwall Weld is a homopolymer resin emulsion developed specifically as a bonding agent and fortifying admixture for concrete, plaster, and stucco. Weld is a long-lasting, high-strength adhesive that enables new mortar, concrete, and plaster to be successfully bonded to all concrete products, cinder block, brick, tile, wood, steel, and other similar surfaces.
Features & Benefits
· Eliminates the need for deep cutting - concrete patches containing Weld can be feather edged.
· Mortar mixed with Weld resists disintegration effects caused by acids.
· Reduces the need to scarify or roughen the surface to achieve bond.
· Can be applied to damp or dry surfaces.
· Non-flammable - There is no fire danger when mixing or applying, and Weld will not burn.
Copyright © 2020 Sealwall Products - All Rights Reserved.